Note: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
If you’ve been following this blog, you might have noticed that one specific ad keeps popping up in our articles. It looks something like this:
If you haven’t heard of it, the Complete “Devotion System” Program is a package of resources designed to help you make any man fall for you only you *swoon*. And since that’s what this whole blog is about, we decided to partner with the makers of the Devotion System (hence the ads!) and try the program out.
The Complete “Devotion System” Program includes:
- The Devotion System Interactive eBook
- 13-Part Video Training Series
- 3-Part Adaptive Quiz System
- Bonus Book: “Textual Chemistry”
- Additional Bonus Book: “Finding Love Online”
- Another (!!) Bonus Book: “Cheat-Proofing Your Relationship”
Who wouldn’t want to be able to seduce any man? Sign. Me. Up! So, on a lazy Sunday afternoon in March of 2020, I bought the Complete Devotion System Program and for a week, I studied it like a student cramming a semester’s worth of content the night before a final. But, before I dive into my thoughts, he’s a little background.
The Complete Devotion System was created by a relationship coach from Vancouver, Canada named Amy North.
Amy has over five years of experience in dating, marriage, divorce, and breakups. She has worked with global and local clients. Amy also completed several coaching courses and seminars. So if anyone knows anything about winning a man’s heart and forging a happy relationship, it’s our girl Amy for sure! But does her devotion system stack up? The short answer is YES!
Without giving too much away, here’s what I loved about the resources that come with the devotion guide:
- It’s realistic – There’s nothing in here that requires CIA-level stalking or years and years of research and planning. It’s no-nonsense and it’s straight-forward
- A woman wrote it! – Am I the only one who’s tired of men telling us how to live our lives? Probably not! It’s refreshing to read content from people know know what we’re going through
- It’s as much about you as it is about him. This is SO important. A lot of dating literature focuses on what you have to do to win HIM over. But sometimes what you need to do to get the man you want is find YOUR happiness and YOUR confidence
Overall, I think Amy’s guide is a 10/10 (You go girls!). If you’ve got a special man in mind and you’re thinking about giving Amy’s resources a try, we say do it! You’ll be glad you did.
Have you tried Amy North’s Complete “Devotion System” Program? If so, tell us about it. We’ll see you in the comments 😉